Our mission is to assist our clients in meeting their goals by providing responsive, personal, and quality driven engineering support and services from conception to final production. We are dedicated to supplying innovative and cost effective engineering solutions to achieve increased process efficiency, productivity, and most of all, profitability.
• Plan and manage all efforts to evolve and verify an integrated and supportable set of system products and process solutions that satisfy customer requirements.
• Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) – Composites Engineering Support, Technical Writing and Administrative Support Services
• T-38 Engineering Services Support – Program Management Planning, Avionics Technical Oversight, Operational Testing Support, Advisory and Assistance Services and Operational Safety, Suitability and Effectiveness
• F-16 Engineering Sustainment Support – Program Management Support, Avionics technical oversight, CCIP Mod Program, NAVY Falcon-up Program, Feasibility Studies, Logistics Research and Kit Proofing / TCTO Tech Data Verification
• A-10 Advisory and Assistance Services – Provide Engineering, Program Analyst, Acquisition/Sustainment Project Manager, Configuration Manager, and Administrative Support for the A-10 Systems Program Office
• Escape System Upgrade Program (ESUP) – Provide logistics long term sustainment for the ESUP system Martin-Baker MK16 ejection seat, non- ballistic seat components, ejection seat survival kits and components, drogue/personnel parachutes, support equipment and Technical Orders.